My Turn To Cry Exo - 18866 views added to favorites 261 times.


My Turn To Cry Lagu Terbaik Chanyeol Lagu

Because you always had a lot of tears.

My turn to cry exo. I had a nightmare where you were crying. With a sad heart I opened the curtains. I love you I still love you so much I miss you Dont cry Please be happy in that place Im missing you.

Originally sung by Olivia Covered by DORKyungsoo This cover had been uploaded on both of my soundcloud acc a long time ago and I just had time to upload this. Watch the video for My Turn To Cry from Exos 12월의 기적 Miracles in December for free and see the artwork lyrics and similar artists. Hurry switch off your tears this time.

Please dont cry baby Love has left its my turn to cry The stars are all onlooking. Its my turn to cry. Dont cry in places without me dont cry.

Tears are forming an ocean. Read My Turn To Cry EXO-K from the story EXO Song Lyrics by jinhwance jinhwan babes with 87 reads. Its my turn to cry The dark sky ever so bright.

With my moonlight-stained tears I send you a letter. The dark sky ever so bright. Useumgwa bakkwotjyo F C Na eomneun goseseon uljimayo dont cry AM G Nunmuri manteon geudaeraseo oh F G C Andwaeyo its my turn to cry naega halgeyo G F Geudaeui nunmul moa F G C Its my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo G F Geu nunmulkkaji this time C This time.

Its my turn to cry Ill cry now. Ill take all of your tears. I always turned your tears into smiles.

Remember when things were hard. Httpaskfmluhanbao or my tumblr. My Turn To Cry chords by EXO.

No its my turn to cry Ill cry now. With my moonlight-stained tears I send you a letter. No its my turn to cry Ill cry now.

Even those tears this time. Exo - My Turn To Cry BAEKHYUN Lyrics. Its my turn to cry give them to me.

Enjoy the videos and music you love upload original content and share it all with friends family and the world on YouTube. Feel free to request songs and talk to me at my askfm. My Turn To Cry English Translation Album.

80 rows Because you cant lend my shoulders anymore. EXO My Turn To Cry Lyrics KROMANIZED EXO - My Turn To Cry Romanization English translation Romanization. Read EXO - My turn To Cry from the story Kpop Lyrics by -krisey aera with 993 readsRomanized.

Hurry switch off your tears this time. And before I could hug you I woke up. Ill take all of your tears.

Remember geudaega himdeul ttaemyeon hangsang nunmureul useumgwa bakkwotjyo na eomneun goseseon ulji mayo Dont cry. All Na eobneun gosseseon uljimayo Dont cry Chen Nunmuri mandeon geudaereoseo oh DO Andwaeyo its my turn to cry naega halkeyo All Geudaeui nunmul moa Chen nunmul moa Baekhyun Its my turn to cry naege matkyeyo Chen matkyeyo All Geu nunmulkkaji This time DO This time yeah Chen Beorilppeonhaetdeon baraen sajindeul.


Exoyeah 150308 The Exo Luxion Vcr My Turn To Cry Exo Concert Exo Luxion Exo


Pin On Music


Pin On Exo


Exo My Turn To Cry Eng Sub Romanization Hangul Hd


Terabithia World Exo Miracles In December Exo Exo Fan Exo Baekhyun


17 My Turn To Cry Sing By Baekhyun Exology Chapter 1 On Stage Off Stage Photobook Photo Book Exo Concert Baekhyun


Exo Vcr My Turn To Cry The Exo Luxion In Seoul Youtube Chansoo Exo Luxion



My Turn To Cry Exo Exo Kpop Quotes Exo Songs


Exo My Turn To Cry Pop Instagram Posts Sister Love


Exo Lyrics From My Turn To Cry Lyric Quotes Exo Songs Kpop Quotes


It S My Turn To Cry Tao Exo Tao Zi Tao


My Turn To Cry Exo Book Quotes Turn Ons Lyrics



Related Posts