What U Do Exo - Like this ooh I love you ooh. EXO - WHAT U DO.


170813 The War Public Fansign In Sinchon Dokyungsoo Wattpad Exo Papan

Is a positive song byExowith a tempo of 110 BPM.

What u do exo. It has high energy and is somewhat danceable with a time signature of 4 beats per bar. Theyre all so lovable say yeah. If you tease me however you want.

Its a sucker-punch piece of melody simple and anthemic but delivered with an intensity of. How can I explain you. SUB ESPAÑOL - YouTube.

Verse1 - Chen Yeah I want it yeah I need it. All your laughter and even your habits. It can also be used half-time at 55 BPM or double-time at 220 BPM.

Ireoke Ooh saranghae Ooh What U do. USE HEADPHONESEARPHONES PLSNO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDEDRequested. EXO What U Do.

Baekhyun Ni meottaero nal nollimyeon. The songs prominent rhythm guitar is given a familiar summery effect and the chorus pulses with elements of tropical synth or are those filtered vocal riffs that never fall into overly trendy territory. Provided to YouTube by SM EntertainmentWhat U do EXOTHE WAR - The 4th Album SM EntertainmentReleased on.

What U Do by EXODL. EXO - WHAT U DO. Got me like ooh got me like ooh Love you right Baby dulmane shigan What U do.

Ireoke Ooh saranghae Ooh byeonchi mara ni jeonbu da hangsang geu nunppicheuro nal bwa jweo iyuneun piryo eopseo naneun ttak neo hanamyeon dwae Baby we can go higher neomane saenggak tto gingin yaegido. But as propulsive as the uptempo instrumental is the real star of the show is What U Dos chorus. EXO - What U do.

EXO - What U do. Thanks for watching 사랑허 Like and subscribe. The track runs 3 minutes and 41 seconds long with a FG key and a major mode.

Yeah I want it yeah I need it Yego eobs-i nae pum-e angyeo on neo Ne meosdaelo nal nollimyeon Babocheoleom usge doeneun na ingeol. Yeah I want it yeah I need it Without warning you came into my arms If you tease me however you want Like a fool I. Yego eopshi nae pume angyeo on neo.

What U Do4th Album The War R. Youre different you so much you. Exo what u do arabic subexo what u do مترجمة.

Babocheoreom utge dweneun naingeol. Httpadfly1nX3TVEXO THE WAR 3D. SUB ESPAÑOL If playback doesnt begin shortly try restarting your device.

Like a fool I start to smile. Without warning you came into my arms. Read exo ᨀ what u do from the story exo ᨀ easy lyrics by thana-ssi ᴀᴘʀɪʟ with 1302 reads.

What U do Xiumin Got me like Ooh Got me like Ooh Chen Love you right Baby dulmanui sigan DO Time yeah What U do Suho Ireoke Ooh saranghae Ooh.


Chanyeol Wallpaper What U Do Lyrics Exo Chanyeol Exo Lyrics


D O Exo Kyungsoo Exo Do Do Kyung Soo



Daily Exo Photo Exo Do Kyungsoo Exo Kyungsoo


Imgur Com Exo Kyungsoo Exo Kyungsoo


D O Exo Sing For You Photo Album Kyungsoo Exo Kyungsoo Exo Kaisoo



Pin Oleh Liliana Romarate Di Hey Doctor Sehun Chanyeol Suho


Kyungsoo Hq 180915 Music Bank In Berlin Exo D O Kyungsoo Exo Kyungsoo Do Kyung Soo


Hasil Carian Imej Untuk Exo D O Tumblr Wallpaper Selebritas Exo


Exo Exomembers88 150622 Quot I Re Instagram Photo Websta Kyungsoo Korean Drama Stars Korean Music


180629 30 0701 Do Exo L Japan Presents Exo Channel Adventure


What U Do Exo Lagu Literasi


Image Result For Do Kyungsoo Desktop Wallpaper Kyungsoo Exo Do Exo Kyungsoo


Related Posts